Subject: FW: REMINDER for the Invitation to the joint Lithuanian-Israeli conference “Be Ready for Emergencies: Crisis Preparedness and Management in Health Systems”
From: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2025 16:00:06 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Edastame meeldetuletuse.

Head

Mall

From: Tarptautinio bendradarbiavimo skyrius <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2025 3:40 PM
Subject: REMINDER for the Invitation to the joint Lithuanian-Israeli
conference “Be Ready for Emergencies: Crisis Preparedness and Management
in Health Systems”
Importance: High

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to kindly remind you of the invitation to the joint
Lithuanian–Israeli conference, taking place on the 2nd of July, 2025,
under the theme: “Be Ready for Emergencies: Crisis Preparedness and
Management in Health Systems”. Kindly note that registration is
compulsory.

Should you have any further questions regarding the conference or your
stay, please do not hesitate to contact us via email ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ).

Kind Regards,

International Cooperation Division

Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania

Dear Colleagues,

Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania in collaboration with the
Ministry of Health of Israel

and Ambassador of Israel HE Hadas Wittenberg Silverstein

are honored to invite you to

an insightful and impactful conference on Emergency Healthcare and
Management

“Be Ready for Emergencies: Crisis Preparedness and Management in Health
Systems”.

 Date: July 2, 2025

Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Vilnius, Lithuania

This conference is designed to engage professionals within the public
health sector, including representatives from the Ministry of Health,
National Situation Rooms, local Red Cross units, and related
organizations.

We kindly request that you identify appropriate experts in this field and
share the registration form with them accordingly.

The conference will provide a unique platform for networking, learning,
and exchange of insights.

Join us in this endeavor to enhance emergency healthcare and management
strategies and be part of a gathering that promises to shape the future of
public health.

Attached please find the agenda.

Please register here <https://forms.gle/e1Wv61SxsbtGxVHC9>  by June 13,
2025

Important notes:

*	The registration is mandatory
*	Please be ready to present your ID at the entrance
*	We kindly ask you to designate the most appropriate and
knowledgeable colleagues to attend, based on the topics to be discussed
*	The language of the event is English
*	For additional information, you can contact:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

We look forward to your participation.